Friday, March 4, 2011

“DREAM Act" Filmmaker needs help

There is an artist at SVA who I coach, and she needs crew and help. I  thought I would post her email here, in case anyone can help her out.
Thanks,
Rhonda

-------------------------------

Dear Family and Friends,

As some of you might know, I’m currently studying film in SVA. During the past six months, I’ve been working on my thesis film “DREAM Act”, the story of a hardworking and ambitious college senior seeking a job interview with the successful CEO of a big private CPA firm and the compromising situation she’s put in to get the opportunity.

This story is based on the actual bill the “DREAM Act”. In the past ten years, the "DREAM Act" was failed again and again in the congress. In order to have more people aware of this bill and to support the bill, I want to make a film about “DREAM Act”, and I need your help. Any amount of donation is welcome. But more importantly, we need crew and actors. We are looking for a DP and photography unit crew, AD, art director, makeup artist, PAs, and an Asian actress (20s).

Our shooting dates are March 17-March 20, 2011. Please email me if you would like to help (any help) during the pre-production or production period. You will get the screen credit, a copy of the film DVD w/ the director's signature, and the fun of making a film with a group of great people.

In addition, please forward this Email to your friends. It could be a great opportunity to reunite with old friends and to meet with new friends. Thank you, thank you for your support.

Sincerely,

Xin
Email: hello_yuanxin@hotmail.com>

No comments:

Post a Comment